Important Information about COVID-19 preparedness
Updated August 6, 2020
As an essential business, Walpole Co-operative Bank has remained open and available to customers during the lockdown order and as the state began reopening. While our lobby is now open, we have instituted policies to protect our customers and employees, in keeping with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Customers are encouraged to call 508.668.1080 before visiting,
we may be able to help you over the phone so you can avoid the trip.
For a complete list of the best ways to access and manage your accounts, please take a look at our Account Access Guide.
What to expect when you visit
Face Coverings Required
- Our doors are locked, and we are limiting the number of customers inside the Bank at any time.
- When a customer approaches the door, they will be greeted by a member of our staff to determine if they are able to enter the bank at that time based on capacity and their banking needs. Please note: You may be asked to wait outside, or in your car, until a member of our team is available.
- Visitors will be required to present identification and complete our Pandemic Questionnaire before entering.
- New safeguards have been implemented including plexiglass barriers at customer contact locations, signage, and reminders to maintain social distance and regular cleaning of high touch services throughout the day.
- Following CDC Guidelines, we continue to ask that customers refrain from entering our branch office if any of the following apply:
- You or someone in your household is in mandatory or voluntary quarantine for or has COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- You or someone in your household is experiencing or has in the last 14 days any COVID-19 symptoms as identified by the CDC.
- Have a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or two or more of these symptoms within the last 7 days: minimum fever 100.4 F, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Walpole Co-operative Bank is prepared to assist business and individual borrowers who may be experiencing financial hardship due to the Coronavirus. Please contact us at 508-668-1080 during regular business hours to speak with a member of our staff to see how we may be able to assist you.