Important Information about COVID-19 preparedness
Updated June 1, 2020
As an essential business, Walpole Co-operative Bank has remained open and available to customers for the duration of the lockdown order. While traffic into the office has been restricted, we have worked diligently to meet our customers’ needs through our drive-up tellers. Don’t forget, before visiting the branch, please all 508.668.1080. We may be able to help you over the phone so you can avoid the trip.
Account Access Guide
For a complete list of the best ways to access and manage your accounts, please take a look at our Account Access Guide. View our Account Access Guide.
Walpole Co-operative Bank is prepared to assist business and individual borrowers who may be experiencing financial hardship due to the Coronavirus. Please contact us at 508-668-1080 during regular business hours to speak with a member of our staff to see how we may be able to assist you.
Re-Opening Preparations Underway
While we will continue to serve customers through the drive-up tellers, we are hard at work behind the scenes, preparing to open at a future date as the situation and state guidelines develop.
Keeping employee and customer health and safety as a top priority, we are implementing the following precautions:
- Putting up glass dividers at each teller station and plexiglass at each Customer Service desk
- Limiting the number of customers in the branch at a time
- Requiring all visitors to present valid identification and sign in
- Limiting all traffic into the building utilizing the back entrance
- Adding floor stickers to assist with physical distancing and direct customer flow
- Making hand sanitizer available in the branch
- Reinforcing our health and safety practices with all employees, including the importance of proper handwashing and the regular use of hand sanitizer
- Requiring employees to wear masks
- Monitoring employees for signs of illness
- Any employees who are feeling ill, are exhibiting symptoms of illness, or have an immediate family with symptoms, are being asked to stay at home.
- Implementing social distancing strategies including, but not limited to, no longer greeting colleagues and customers by a handshake
- Asking customers to wear masks while in, or waiting outside the branch
- Disinfecting offices throughout the day
- Sanitizing ATMs, door handles and other frequently touched surfaces multiple times a day
Following CDC Guidelines, we continue to ask that customers refrain from entering our branch office if any of the following apply:
- You or someone in your household is in mandatory or voluntary quarantine for or has COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- You or someone in your household is experiencing or has in the last 14 days any COVID-19 symptoms as identified by the CDC.