Loan Servicing Assistant - Residential Lending
The Loan Servicing Assistant accurately and efficiently processes all residential loans and home equity applications, prepares and obtains information for complete customer files, prepares loan closing documents and communicates effectively with lenders, attorneys and customers. Performs all tasks in compliance with established Bank policies and procedures, with federal and state laws and with all fair lending regulations.
Provides backup support for other areas of the department. Cross-trains and provides back-up for mortgage underwriter. Provides back-up for conducting interviews for residential mortgage applications.
Assists in other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years mortgage processing experience.
- Must be familiar with secondary market guidelines.
- Must be detailed, organized and customer service oriented.
- Effective communicator with strong telephone skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work independently.
- Required to register as a Mortgage Loan Originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry as required by applicable SAFE ACT regulations.
Interested applicants may forward their resume to: Shirley Letourneau, HR Administrator; email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The Walpole Co-operative Bank offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.